Beach weddings are one of the most romantic themed weddings. They are often shown in movies and many women can not resist the idea of having their own wedding on the beach. However, picking a wedding dress for the beach can be quite a challenge and so I have collaborated with Modabridal.co.uk to bring you this style guide on beach wedding dresses.
What Modabridal has to say:
Our company specializes in producing evening dresses, wedding dresses or gowns, embroidery and a lot of good products which can be customized based on your specific requirements. We also offer the same price as lowest as possible to our clients whoever and wherever they are.
Let’s look at the best dress styles for each body type and after that I will give you extra pointers.
Your objective is to flatter that enviable figure of yours. Here are the dresses to help you do it:
- Wrap style dresses
- Mermaid style dresses
- Belted waistlines
- Spaghetti strap styles
You need to balance a smaller torso and a larger bottom. You can do this by wearing necklines with plenty of detailing and design. A flared skirt will help to create an even silhouette. The perfect dresses for you are:
- A-line skirts
- Spaghetti-strap bodice
- Diagonal draping
- Empire Waist
You have to balance broad shoulders and smaller hips. The perfect dresses for you are:
- Cinched in waistline
- A-line skirt
- Deep V-neckline
You must try to create more curves for your otherwise simple figure. These dresses will do just that:
- Sheath dress
- Ball gown
Other Body Types:
- Sweetheart neckline
- Wide straps
- Scooped neckline
- Empire waist
- Column dress
- Halter dress
- Boat neck
- Sweetheart neckline
- Floor length dress
- beyond wrist length sleeves
- A-line gowns
- Empire waist line
- Hi-low hemline
Materials which are light weight but still look luxurious are:
- Cotton blends
If you are the kind of bride who wants to avoid the trade the traditional white gown for a more uniquely colored one you can try these shades:
- Aquamarine blue
- Lime green
- Sunflower yellow
Now that we have the basics down, let’s move onto some extra pointers that you should keep in mind.
- Light fabrics that do not cling to the body are best.
- A statement string of pearls or starfish hair accessory is a great addition to a beach bridal dress.
- Wearing open toe flats. You could even go barefoot with some pretty accessories on your feet. Please do not wear heels.
- Make sure that you don’t wear a dress that is too short & loose. The beach is a windy place and so you might end up accidentally flashing everyone with just the slightest wind gust.
- If the ceremony or reception is scheduled in the evening, keep a light weight, sheer shawl handy.
If you love the dresses you saw in this post and want to see more, be sure to visit Modabridal.co.uk here: