Hello ladies! I’m sure all the lovely brides out there are fussing over what dress to wear and what shoes to pair with it. Well there is another very important accessory that you need to pay attention to and that is your bouquet. Just like your dress and shoes, the bridal bouquet is an important part of your wedding ensemble. To help you make the right choice for your bridal bouquet, I have collaborated with AmodaBridal, you can visit their website here: www.amodabridal.com.au
When it comes to bridal bouquets, there is a wide variety to choose from. This is no simple matter. here’s what you need to keep in mind:
Type of Flowers
The most popular choices for bridal bouquets are:
- Calla Lily
- Lily of the valley
Fresh or Faux
Nothing can beat the beauty of a traditional fresh bouquet of flowers. The only problem is preserving them after the wedding. Artificial flowers maybe a better option, this is because they last long after the wedding and no plants need to be hurt to make them.
Whether you choose fresh flowers or artificial ones, the next step is to decide on the type. Here are some of the types you can choose from:
- Cascade– This bouquet creates the impression of a waterfall of flowers.
- Posy– These are small and easy to carry, they feature mostly flowers.
- Round– These bouquets are like domes consisting of one variety of flower.
- Nosegay– These bouquets focus more on greenery.
- Pomander– These are perfect spheres of flowers with a ribbon attached so that it can be carried.
- Composite– In this kind of bouquet, individual petals of a flower are arranged to give the appearance of a large blossom.
Vin’s pro tips:
- Choose your bouquet after you have chosen your dress. This will help you color co-ordinate.
- If your skirt is the highlight of your dress, make sure your bouquet is simple.
- Your bouquet should not hide your waist when you hold it in front of you.
- Opt for seasonal flowers. This way there will be no disappointment.
- Personalize your bouquet by adding an item of sentimental value to it, maybe a sash that is a family heirloom or something along those lines.
That’s everything you need to know about bridal bouquets. If you are looking for the perfect wedding gown or bridal accessories, be sure to check out Amodabridal: wedding dresses Austrlia and cheap wedding dresses online