lipstick Lipstick is a staple in every woman’s bag. However, it does not last as long as you would like it to. You have to keep re-applying it. I have collaborated with Wordmakeup.com to bring you this “Lipstick Guide”.
Lipstick Application to Seal the Color in:
1) Apply concealer or foundation to your lips with your fingers or brush. This acts as a primer.( You could also use a lip balm before the concealer/ foundation if you have dry lips.)
2) Line lips with a lip liner to prevent color bleeding. Now fill in your lips with the liner, then blot the excess with a tissue.
3) Apply one layer of lipstick, blot with a tissue, then apply a second coat of lipstick.
4)For a matte finish, apply a light dusting of powder after blotting each layer.
5) Apply the second layer and blot the excess.
6) Apply gloss for a shiny finish.(optional)
If you follow these simple steps, you will have lovely lips all day.
To take your makeup game to an even higher level, here are some handy lip care tips:
1)Use good quality makeup. This will last longer and prevent allergic reactions. This is why super models use only the best makeup.
2)A handy tip is to make sure that you ex-foliate your lips often. This can be done by lightly brushing your lips with a toothbrush. You could incorporate this regime every time you brush your teeth.
3)Also keep your lips well moisturized. This creates a smooth surface for you to apply lipstick on.
4) If you want a sophisticated look, apply a dot of illuminating powder in the center of your lower lip.
5) For an evening look, apply a small amount of illuminating powder above your Cupid’s bow to highlight your pout.
6) You may also use the tip of your lipstick to outline your lips and then fill them. Remember not to use the tip to fill the lips or it will become blunt.
7) Use a lip brush to get a more professional look.
Every woman has that one shade of lipstick she absolutely adores. Tell me about your favorite lipstick in the comments below.