Za Perfect Solution Restoring Collagen Cream Review
Hello ladies! I got this sample of Za Perfect Solution Restoring Collagen Cream at my local mall during my recent shopping spree. I have heard that it ‘works miracles’ for dry skin. I decided to give the sample a try and see the ‘miracle’ first hand.
About the Brand:
ZA (pronounced as zi:ei) is a skin care range by Shiseido. It’s a high-end, anti-aging skincare line formulated with a larger concentration of natural ingredients such as plant seed extracts and marine collagen to give your skin a youthful resilience and a silky glow.
Core Ingredients :
- Vitamin A Plamitate
- Bio-Hyaluronic acid
- Marine Elastin
- Yuzu Seed Extract
- Apricot Extract
- Honey Extract
- APM (Vitamin C derivative)
The complete list of ingredients can be found on their website.
- The cream contains vitamin A plamitate, which is the main anti-ageing agent present in the cream. It is milder on skin than Retinol. Plamitate has exfoliating properties and produces extra collagen.
- Another major ingredient is bio-hyaluronic acid. This helps in restoring moisture into the skin making it plump reducing wrinkles.
- APM (a vitamin C derivative) is another skin restorative ingredient. It is a great anti oxidant which helps in fighting the free radicals and reversing the sun damage.
- Glossy maroon-pink tub. (medium sized)
- Spatula to scoop out the product from the tub. (small)
Recommended Skin Type:
Normal to extremely dry skin. If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test, as the product is scented and this may irritate your skin depending on its level of sensitivity.
Fragrance: Mild Floral scent. Does not irritate the nose.
Texture: Light and silky. Not very greasy.
Color: Off white.
Rate of Absorption: It gets absorbed instantly leaving behind a very light residue. The cream spreads easily.
Effects on My Skin:
- The tiny smile lines around my mouth were less visible.
- Smoother and softer skin.
- Scars from pimples have begun to fade.
- Wrinkles around eyes have begun to fade.
Recommended Time for Usage:
Night time is the best time to use this cream as it has plenty of time to work on your skin. During the day you can apply it like a spot treatment for very dry patches of skin.
Directions for Use:
- Cleanse face thoroughly.
- Use toner. (Optional)
- Apply Za Perfect Solution Restoring Collagen Cream.
- Excellent in hydration.
- Visibly reduces lines and wrinkles,
- Skin obtains a subtle glow and looks clearer.
- Comes with a spatula.
- Very lightweight.
- Absorbs easily.
- Non greasy.
- Value for money.
- Retinol is generally unsafe for pregnant women as it gets absorbed in the blood stream and may harm the baby. Avoid using this product if you are pregnant.
- Retinol increases sensitivity towards sun.
- Retinol may cause thinning of skin.
- If you have combination skin, it may cause the oily parts to become a little greasier.
It’s a great night cream and I love how it is fading my pimple scars. I have very few fine lines around my mouth and at the corner of my eyes, so I can say for sure that it works on fine lines in the beginning stages. I do not know how it works on mature skin.